Tropical Strawberry Shakeology®—just the sound of it makes you want to enjoy a tall glass on a sandy beach. But there’s so much more to it than just an enticing name. What’s in it? What’s the serving size? When can I get some?
Tropical Strawberry Shakeology has now launched.
1. Take a walk on the light side. Tropical Strawberry Shakeology is a new, light, refreshing flavor featuring strawberry, banana, pineapple, papaya, and coconut. And it’s easy to customize with any of your favorite additions.
2. Savor the new flavor. In a coco-nutshell, Tropical has a taste and texture so delicious and smooth, you won’t believe it’s vegan!
3. No animals allowed. Tropical is a completely plant-based formula with NO animal products. This makes it very easily digested and assimilated by your body.
4. Blinding you with science. Our proprietary vegan protein blend contains all 9 essential amino acids. It also contains a protein blend featuring raw, sprouted, fermented brown rice protein, along with sacha inchi, chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, and spirulina.
5. Superfoods to the rescue. Tropical also includes NEW superfoods, including coconut flower nectar, luo han huo, Himalayan salt, and konjac root. All of the key nutrients come from natural whole foods. There are no added vitamin or mineral isolates and no fortification.
6. Get your mac on this Valentine’s Day. Maca, that is. Just like Chocolate and Greenberry, Tropical also contains maca powder (root), which carries strong libido-enhancing properties. Maca also helps increase stamina and energy levels, calms the nerves, and contributes to overall well being.
7. Try Tropical on for size. This delicious new Shakeology flavor is available in both 30-day bag and single-serve packettes. What’s more, you’ll also find it available in Challenge Packs by the end of this month, too!
8. Sweets for my sweet. Want a bunch of great new ways to enhance your shakes? How about a new recipe calendar with 30 fresh new recipes? Mmmm. View the recipe calendar.
From the Shakeology Blog