Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars||
Recipe Type: Snack
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Healthy chocolate peanut butter protein bars
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup organic honey or agave nectar
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds or walnuts
- sprinkle cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix the egg whites, apple sauce and uncooked oats and allow to soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Spray an 8×8 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or rub with coconut oil.
- Spread mixture in an even layer over the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until edge starts to pull away from the side of the dish.
- Let cool then cut into 8 2×4 strips.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe