Banana Peanut Butter Protein Bars
|Banana Peanut Butter Protein Bars||
Recipe Type: Protein Bar
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Total time: 19 mins
- 1 cup oats, uncooked
- cup whole oats
- 1 egg, beaten
- cup oat milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- cup dried natural peanut or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind 1 cup oats in a food processor until they become a course meal.
- In a glass bowl, combine ground oats with 1/2 cup whole oats, beaten egg, oat milk, banana, peanut butter, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave, and sea salt.
- Spoon batter into a baking dish greased lightly with coconut oil. Bake 12 to 14 minute
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe