Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
|Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal||
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 cup dry oats, cooked
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (no sugar added)
- 4 egg whites (optional)
- 1/4 cup pecans per serving
- Maple syrup to taste
- Step 1 – Cook the oats according to package directions.
- Step 2 – In the last 5 minutes of cooking (just take a guess, the oats should basically be pretty much done cooking), quickly stir in the eggs, being sure to stir vigorously so they get well-distributed. Then, stir in the pumpkin purée and pumpkin spice.
- Step 3 – Put some oats in a bowl and top with pecans and maple syrup.
Calories: 204 Fat: 7g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 31g Sugar: 14g Fiber: 4g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe