Parasites and shit support group
I have been dealing with many symptoms that have been detrimental to my quality of living and have been going through much testing to get it figured out. I eat pretty healthy and exercise but have been constantly fatigued for many years now. Joint pain, brain fog, fatigue, weight sitting around my midsection, sleep trouble and many other symptoms have just been a daily way of life for me. I have a friend who does live blood analysis and had my blood tested. What it showed was that I have an abundance of parasites and some other things going on that are possible causes for most if not all of my symptoms. What started out as 2 friends talking about a medical issue with parasites in the blood stream has turned into a movement (no pun intended maybe) to rid our bodies of bad parasites and worms and stuff.
HOW & WHY PARASITES MAKE US SICK
Before you read over the following list of symptoms, you need to understand how and why parasites make us sick. Parasites are the HIDDEN DISEASE, they can occur ANYWHERE in the body, in EVERY organ, in ALL tissues, and in the blood. Parasites can cause problems that mimic other disorders and are not diagnosed as being parasite related. Not only do they cause harm by taking nutrients away from their host, they also produce toxic waste (from their excrement and death cycles) that affects the human body including the central nervous system. If you nor your doctor can’t figure out why you’re not feeling 100%, then please continue to read!! I had some live blood analysis done which showed 2 forms of parasites that can create many medical symptoms such as:
STOMACH & INTESTINAL COMPLICATIONS
– The sheer number of parasites in the lower digestive system and the toxic waste produced by them can cause these problems:
- Diarrhea Chronic
- Constipation Gas & Bloating
- Digestive Problems
- Excessive Early Bowel Movements (very explosive bowel movements very soon after eating)
- Abdominal Pain
- Mucus in the Stools
- Leaky Gut
- Burning in the Stomach
- Bloody Stools
– The toxic metabolic waste overloads and overworks the organs of elimination and taxes the central nervous system causing:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Low Energy
- Excessive Weakness
SKIN DISORDERS & ALLERGIES
– Parasites that penetrate the skin cause itching. When tissue becomes inflamed from these parasites, the body’s white blood cells increase to defend the body. This reaction causes skin rashes and food allergies to appear. Parasites also create toxins and the skin, being the largest organ, tries to remove these toxins which causes many skin problems.
- Dry Skin
- Dry Hair
- Brittle Hair
- Hair Loss
- Itchy Nose
- Itchy Anus
- Itchy Skin
- Allergic Reactions to Food
- Crawling Sensation Under the Skin
- Weeping Eczema
- Cutaneous Ulcers
- Papular Lesions
- Swelling Sores
MOOD & ANXIETY PROBLEMS
– Once again, it’s the toxic metabolic waste produced by the parasites that attack the central nervous system causing:
- Mood Swings
- Unclear Thinking
- Slow Reflexes
– The physical presence of the parasites themselves are a nuisance to the human body. The body reacts to them during periods of rest, this in turn produces:
- Teeth Grinding During Sleep
- Bed Wetting
- Drooling While Asleep
- Disturbed Sleep – Multiple Awakenings
WEIGHT & APPETITE PROBLEMS
– Parasites live undetected by their hosts. They rob the body of all essential nutrients (they get the choicest nutrition from the food you eat) and you are left with the fats, sugars, etc. Many overweight persons are infested with parasites, they stay hungry which leads to overeating because of the parasites. Depending on the type of parasite infestation, many people are malnourished, they can’t gain weight, again, because of the parasites. This is why parasites cause:
- Weight Gain
- Long-Standing Obesity
- Loss of Appetite OR Uncontrollable Hunger
- Eating More Than Normal BUT Still Feeling Hungry
- Inability to Gain or Lose Weight
MUSCLE & JOINT COMPLAINTS
– Parasites can travel to almost all soft tissue including in the joints and muscles where they cause cysts and inflammation that is commonly mistaken as arthritis and muscle pain. The toxins from parasites can also pool in the joints and in muscle tissue causing:
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Cramping
- Numbness of the Hands and/or Feet
- Heart Pain
- Pain in The Navel
- Pain in the Back, Thighs or Shoulders
- Arthritic Pains
- Fast Heartbeat
– The parasites get the good vitamins, including iron, leading to:
SEXUAL & REPRODUCTIVE PROBLEMS
– With a weakened immune system caused by parasites and their waste you also can experience:
- Male Impotence
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Candida – Yeast Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Cysts & Fibroids
- Menstrual Problems
- Prostate Problems
- Water Retention
– More health problems caused by parasites:
- Excessive Saliva
- Unclear Vision
- Bad Breath
- Poor Immune Response
- Respiratory Problems
- Chronic Viral or Bacterial Symptoms
- Body Odor
I personally have a LOT of these symptoms and the blood work confirmed parasites so I decided to do a parasite cleanse. I mentioned this to Karen and after a couple posts on Facebook it just took on a life of it’s own so we decided to create a support group for those who want to get rid of any unwelcome guests in their bodies. One thing led to another and a bright idea was formed.
What we did come up with though, and for those who were at Summit or got the updates, is that Beachbody has been donating and fundraising for International Justice Mission to help end slavery worldwide. This is an epidemic that has plagued the world for pretty much all of existence and is continuing to grow. We’ve decided that in the spirit of giving that we would collect donations from anyone who would care to give and submit them to IJM. 100% of the donations will go to IJM but again there is no obligation to donate.
IJM was founded by Gary A. Haugen, President and CEO. Additional leadership can be found on IJM.org. In 2012, Gary Haugen was honored with the State Department’s Trafficking in Person’s “Hero” Award — the highest honor given by the U.S. government for leadership in the fight to end slavery.
IJM Casework Types:
• Sex Trafficking- Children and forced adults are abused in the commercial
sex industry, generating profits of $99 billion annually for the criminals
who exploit them.
• Forced Labor Slavery- Millions of children, women and men are forced to
work for little or no pay in abusive and often violent conditions.
• Property Grabbing- Vulnerable people —particularity widows and orphans — are chased from their own homes by more powerful members
of their communities.
• Police Abuse of Power- Hundreds of millions of the poorest people in
the developing world are abused by corrupt police who extort bribes and
brutalize innocent citizens, or are held in abusive pre-trial detention.
• Sexual Violence- 1 in 5 women around the world is a victim of rape
or attempted rape, and impoverished women and girls are particularly
• Citizenship Rights Abuse- Thousands of members of minority ethnic
groups in Thailand are legally entitled to citizenship, but do not have it.
Without a country to claim them or a justice system to protect them, they
are left virtually defenseless from violent abuse
Once again, 100% of all proceeds will be donated to IJM but there is no obligation to be a part of this group.
Do NOT check for recurring payments. This is a one time donation.
Join us in our secretFacebook Group!