Did you know about the Beachbody coaching opportunity? Beachbody is a $400 million company that produces products such as P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, RevAbs, Slim in 6 and many other home workout programs as well as Shakeology and many other nutritional supplements. Anyone who purchases a product from Beachbody is assigned a “coach” who helps them begin their fitness journey. A Beachbody coach is simply someone who is using the Beachbody products and wants to help other people achieve a healthy and fulfilling life. A coach is also an independent distributor for all of Beachbody’s great products and is an example of the positive aspects those products are having in their lives. This doesn’t mean you have to be ripped or the perfect physical specimen. It’s about making a positive change in your life and wanting to share that with other people. Beachbody assists in this process by spending this year alone $127 million in marketing and getting the word out about ending the trend of obesity in this country.
Here’s some examples of what a good coach does:
1) Gets and Stays Fit-This means being a product of the product. Using the Beachbody programs and nutrition to improve their lives and be a positive role model. As people, you are already networking every day. If you enjoy a meal you tell your friends about the place you go. If you see a movie you like you recommend it to other people. This is the same thing. You use a product that changes your life and share it with other people. As a benefit of that you get a 25% discount on all products including Shakeology as well as all the fitness programs.
2) Follows the “Game Plan”-Beachbody provides a “game plan” of how to grow your Beachbody business. These are simple daily activities on how to share the business with other people. It’s very simple and duplicatable.
3) Promote a Healthy and Fit Lifestyle-Beachbody’s mission statement is very simple. “Help people achieve their goals and live healthy, fulfilling lives.” It’s that simple. Beachbody is a health and fitness company first and foremost.
4) Helps their customers and coaches-The tools are all provided it’s just the coach’s job to guide people through the products and programs. Sometimes it may be just a question. Sometimes motivation. Whatever it is a person needs is what we are there to deliver. If you don’t have the answer, one can be found either through the Beachbody message boards or from customer relations as well as the network of other coaches. I have yet to find a question that couldn’t be answered. Also, we are there to help our coaches succeed in their business as well as helping them show how to use the programs and supplements. The quality and ease of use of all the Beachbody products is phenomenal but sometimes there are questions.
5) Attends Beachbody Events-There are many different events hosted by Beachbody, groups of coaches and leaders. Some are live in your area while others are online in a webinar. There are also national phone calls each week. There’s so many different ways to connect that it’s almost impossible to miss them all.
Becoming a coach is definitely one of the most satisfying and beneficial decisions I’ve ever made in my life. Not only do I get the 25% discount on all my personal products but I get to help other people with their health and fitness as well as building their business. This isn’t about a J.O.B. It’s about helping people and having an opportunity to earn a very nice living doing it.
If this sounds like something you would like to do part time then send a message to [email protected] and I’ll be happy to discuss it further. The first step is committing to a workout program that suits your needs and getting started toward physical and financial well-being.