Apple Flax Pancakes
|Apple Flax Pancakes||
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon plain yogurt
- a few drops stevia sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- 1/3 apple – chopped into 1/4-inch or smaller pieces (you can also use roughly mashed bananas or blueberries)
- sprinkle of cinnamon and/or other spices as desired
- Beat egg with yogurt, stevia, and vanilla until well mixed and fluffy.
- Add in flax meal, apple or fruit, and desired spices;
- stir until mixed.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes while you preheat a nonstick skillet with a bit of coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Pour batter into bottom of small skillet and cook a few minutes on each side, until nicely browned.
- Serve spread with natural peanut butter (my personal favorite), or some yogurt and fruit together!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe